Bubble Trouble: Finding Calm in the Chaos of Lockdown Life with Kids
Time & Location
About the Event
How are you doing mamas?
Parenting is hard enough on a normal day. Throw in a global pandemic, national state of emergency and life in lock-down with kids, suddenly it may feel too overwhelming.
Juggling work at home while home-schooling and taking care of the kids, and figuring out how to get groceries, you may start to feel exhausted and burnt-out.
More than ever, as parents we need to take care of ourselves . Self-care is not selfish, it's essential as we cannot pour from an empty cup. In this online workshop you will learn:
- Why lockdown life with kids is so hard
- Why you may feel stressed, exhausted, burnt-out
- Why mindfulness is your super-power
- Practical mindfulness strategies to do "in the moment" and with your children
- Practical self-care strategies to empower you to thrive in your "bubble"
Only 20 spots are available in this interactive workshop!
This workshop is hosted by Onewa Parents Centre. Onewa Parents Centre encourages and empowers local families with childbirth education, new parent classes, parenting workshops, and community events in North Shore, Auckland. For every ticket purchased, $5 will go towards Onewa Parents Centre, which is a registered charity.